Experienced Atlanta Family Law Attorney
Compassionate and effective assistance with divorce, child custody and support issues for more than 25 years
Resourceful. Experienced. Knowledgeable.
Anita H. Lynn, P.C., Attorney at Law believes these are the most powerful traits a family law attorney can have. Anita puts them to work for her clients every day, at every turn in their cases. She fervently believes in doing what is right for her clients and works tirelessly to do so.
The credentials to achieve positive results
- A veteran litigator and has helped hundreds of clients since 1986
- Highly regarded by her peers — AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Respected by Atlanta and metropolitan-area judges and well-informed about what they demand from family law attorneys in their courtrooms
- A certified collaborative divorce attorney
- Sought by colleagues to share her valuable knowledge through continuing legal education seminars
Client needs are the first priority
A personable family law attorney, Anita works directly with clients to formulate the most advantageous and effective strategies. Clients never doubt Anita's dedication.
Perhaps the most powerful evidence of this commitment are the testimonials provided by grateful clients, who call her a go-getter with heart, hardworking, caring, comforting, thorough, professional, a skilled negotiator and tenacious when it counts.
Known for being candid and realistic, Anita never takes the easy road by simply telling clients what they want to hear. She gives them the truth — an accurate, honest assessment of all options — and an experienced, sensitive family lawyer to guide them through the often-daunting legal process.
An Atlanta family law attorney who listens
The last thing you should have to worry about in a family law dispute is whether your attorney is serving your best interests. In Atlanta, family lawyer Anita H. Lynn combines significant experience with knowledge to zealously protect your rights.
Contact Anita for a consultation in her welcoming Buckhead office. She really can help you.